INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

CATCHING UP

For a cozy dinner and drinks with friends I’ve chosen this outfit.
A couple of months ago while I went shopping, I’ve picked up these pieces with no idea of paring them together. But afterwards while trying them on in the changing room, this white long draped halter top and cool striped pattern pants form Benetton Bonaire immediately became a fave! But I had no idea when or where to wear it.

While catching up to a good girl friend of mine that I did not see for quite some time, we decided to go on a double date. I’ve already pictured this moment at a nice restaurant with view of the Kralendijk bay, laughter and some wine accompanied by delicious food. With this scene in my head, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear.

Top: Benetton Bonaire
Trousers: Benetton Bonaire
Bag : Zara
Shoes: Mango
Sunglasses : Dolce & Gabbana 







Photos by Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *