INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

EGYPT WRITING



Egypt writing! That’s what I’ve thought when I stumbled across this T-shirt last year in Zara. I’ve saw it, bought it but had no vision with it. Usually when I go shopping I like to mix and match the pieces in my head and see if the ones I have in my hands will fit my style and collection hanging in my closet. With a creative mind you can always buy whatever you really like and feel comfortable in, play around until you find the right pieces that works for you and afterwards plan an outfit and make it happen. That’s the true fun of fashion anyways. 

On my way back home from lunch, I saw this beautiful surrounding with tropical trees and flowers, I just had to stop and take some pictures. Here I combined the Egypt writing T-shirt with this cool skort I’ve scored in Forever21. To complete this look I added some red lipstick. I really like the combination of red lips with either a blue top, dress or in this case blue skort



Top: Zara
Skort: Forever21
Heels: Zara
Sunglass : Dolce & Gabbana 





Photos by Mikeely Obersi



Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *