INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

NYFW TO BONAIRE




While the month of September was slowly approaching, the New York Fashion Week was right around the corner. Me on the other hand was still on Bonaire day dreaming of walking the streets of New York City between all these inspiring people. 

This outfit was inspired by the transition of summer to fall. While creating this look I’ve chosen a white & black cropped top from H&M as the key piece and paired it with my favorite white trouser from Zara. Too top it off I’ve added this gorgeous Zara bag, statement neckless from WE and bold burgundy lip color, which immediately gave it an edgy look. I could see myself wearing this look for the New York Fashion Week. 

Who said I can’t bring NYFW to Bonaire? Guess I just did. :p

Top : H&M
Trouser : Zara
Shoes : Zara
Bag : Zara
Neckless : WE
Sunglasses : Dolce & Gabbana 






Photos by Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *