INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

NOSTALGIA



While on the other side of the world the weather is getting colder, the days are getting darker and the leaves are peacefully falling to the ground. I am sitting here and having a little bit of nostalgia remembering the cozy days in Holland where I have lived for 5 years. This is the season when you can change your wardrobe from light colored clothes to deeper colors like burgundy, aubergine, military green and so on. On Bonaire on the other hand, we do not experience the 4 season changes. But that did not stop me from putting an outfit together that fits the fall season and is appropriate for the Caribbean weather.

I have chosen this burgundy colored skirt (which I have had in like forever), combined with this beige draped collar top that gives this outfit an immediate autumn feel to it and paired this look with these black sandals that gives it an sophisticated ump. To complete this entire look I’ve added my all time favorite burgundy lipstick. 

Skirt: Bershka
Top: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden









Photos by Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *