INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY TOP 5 LIPSTICK COLORS




Let’s start with my favorite dark lip color from MAC in Talk That Talk from miss Riri! The deep Burgundy color is such an seductive and sophisticated color which can complete any look. Whenever I go out on a special occasion or a romantic date with my boyfriend I love to put this color on to top off my outfit. 




This next color is the one every girl has to have in their make-up stash. I’m talking about the perfect Red color. I have found 2 similar Reds that I absolutely love. First the MAC Riri Woo and as second the Revlon Color Burst in 250 Standout Remarquable which i think is a perfect dupe for the famous Riri Woo.







From Reds to a color that is totally new for me, the Plum color. Last week I was craving some new lipsticks so I went shopping, but since the choices in shops,brands and colors are very limited on the Island I wasn't expecting to find much or anything at all to be honest. To my surprise I have found my perfect Nude (which I will tell you more about in a bit) and this interesting Plum color which drew me to picking it up and testing it out. The gloomy weather that we have experienced these last couple of days played a big part for me to choose this color. Fantasia Plum from the brand Black Opal has become one of my favorite for these gloomy days on the Island and it reminds me of the 90’s. 



Now let’s talk about my perfect Nude! I have been searching for a perfect Nude for as long as I can remember. Not only have I found my perfect Nude but I feel like it is close to the famous nude that Kylie Jenner has been sporting. It is also from the brand Black Opal called So Natural. I absolutely love this Nude color! It goes so well with my complexion. 
I can already say Black Opal is becoming a fave!




Last but certainly not least the one i call “my lips but better”. The original name for this MAC lipstick is Cream in Your Coffee. I can not say enough how much I love this color. This is a mixture between a soft pink and a nude that matches my natural lip color so perfectly. 





Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *