INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

ABOUT MY BLACK AND WHITES


Hi everyone! As you have noticed I was absent for a couple of weeks, but hey we all have our moments. 

Today I want to share a look with an unexpected backdrop that I have spotted while driving around down town in Aruba. Normally you would expect a tropical backdrop when seeing the name “Aruba” on your screen but in this case it is this black and white backdrop that immediately caught my eyes.

For this look I was sporting a black skort, a piece I love cause you can easily dress it up or dress it down and it will still look cute. This white flower crochet top gives it an immediate feminine touch. For the accessories I’ve chosen these delicate rings and added a big chunky one to give it a edgy look. And for a slight pop of color I’ve added my navy slip-ons. 

Top: Boutique in Aruba
Skort: Mango
Bag: Zara
Shoes: H&M
Sunglass: Dolce & Gabbana
Rings: Mango









Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *