INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

FESTIVITIES




The season of sparkly clothes, bold lips and gorgeous hair is slowly approaching, and aren’t we all excited?  This is the perfect occasion when I can get all my sparkly clothes out of my closet and start playing dress up to create a festive outfit for the holiday events. I’ve already got a couple of events on my agenda so I may as well start planning!

This look is perfect for a Christmas party or even for the New Years party. We are so used to going towards the dresses but I think this white short (luckily for me on Bonaire we do not experience snow or anything so I can wear these shorts without freezing my legs off lol) and gold/beige sparkly top is a sleek, chic and perfect look for the holidays.

Top: Mango
Short: Forever21
Shoes: Zara
Rings & Bracelet: Mango






Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *