INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

BETWEEN THE CACTUS

Bonaire, black outfit, boots, mango, zara, island, temperature, between the cactus

Lost in between the cactus of Bonaire I find myself wearing a head to toe black outfit. Living on an Island were the weather is at its coldest at 25 degrees celsius and wearing a total black outfit with an ankle boots on my feet must seem crazy! But hey! I must say, I am extremely in love with my new boots (they are definitely made for walking, even in this temperature)! 
When I saw them it was truly love at first sight. How I got them is a story on it’s own (love you lots boyfriend and sister! lol). I can easily pair them with an all black outfit for a night out or even with some denim shorts for a more casual look (which I will show you some other time). They are definitely a timeless piece that I will have in my closet for years! 

As I was inspired by the gold details on the boots, I’ve decided to add some dainty gold accessories to complete the look.

Top: Mango
Pants: Mango (old)
Boots: Zara
Accessories: Mango


The cut-outs give these boots a sophisticated touch




Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *