INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

CARIBBEAN PREP





So I was looking for a crisp white and structured button up for quite some time now. And YES! I finally found one! When I was putting these pieces together I’ve found that this button up shirt and cropped blue trousers really made this look feel preppy to me. By adding this colorful neckless it gave this look the caribbean vibe that it was missing. Like Olivia Palermo always says “accessories are the perfect way to add a personal touch to your look, .”  

If you look closely you can see that I have paired tree different blue color together and they  complemented each other perfectly.   

Button up: Mango
Cropped Trouser: Banana Republic 
Slipons: H&M -similar 
Neckless: Zara
Rings&Bangle: Mango







Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *