INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

INTERNATIONAL SWIM FASHION WEEK | DAY 1

Hi guys, so today I want to share my excitement of being part of the first International Swim Fashion Week that was hosted at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Curacao.

It was such an amazing experience to have been part of this great event, were gorgeous women from around the world came together to walk the runway while presenting some of the most exotic and breathtaking pieces from international designers. 
The atmosphere was as you can imagine, Incredible! Upon arrival we were welcomed with a delicious Ice Imperial champagne by Moët Chandon. The runway was in open air on the beautiful beach of Santa Barbara, surrounded by little pop up bars from the main sponsors of this event. On our seats there were some cute sample size perfumes. And lucky me, I’ve got the new; My Burberry by Burberry fragrance! 

The designers that presented their pieces the first night out of the 3 nights event were:
Aquavita Swim
Julia Pereira by Lybethras
Del Mar by Berjheny 
Beijo Baby

Here I will narrow down my favorite pieces of fridays show. 

Aquavita Swim
The Aquavita Swimwear consisted out of both clothing and bikinis. I really loved the clothing, they were casual but chic and classy at the same time. My favorite piece from this collection is the black flowy pants.

 Loved this one a lot!






Julia Pereira by Lybethras
The opening of the Julia Pereira by Lybethras show was of course by the main babe Julia Pereira. She was wearing a green bikini with little details on the side of the bikini bottom, which was the signature look for a couple of her designed pieces. There were also some color combinations that were being used that really caught my eye. My favorite piece of this collection is the black bikini top and high waisted bikini bottom!


 Fave!







Del Mar by Berjheny 
The Del Mar collection was filled with ecletric and diverse prints, texture and colors stem. From this collection I really loved the first bikini and (can you guess? lol!) offcourse the black high waisted piece.



 So sexy!


The Beijo Baby had some amazing knitted pieces! I really loved the colors and designs that were being used with each of these pieces.  






I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures as much as I did (and off course the show!) For some other pictures during and after the show click hereherehere and here.

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *