INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

INTERNATIONAL SWIM FASHION WEEK | DAY 2


The second day, before the show around 4pm we visited the designers marketplace for some close up look at the pieces that were showed on the runway the night before. And also a little sneak peek of the Sirènes De Soleil Swim collection, where I fell in love with the Sheering Luxury bikini, here
The night began with the first designer Sirènes De Soleil Swim. They had in my opinion one of the best collection on the runway. Captivated by the sexy and sophisticated bikinis, I saw myself already wearing almost all of those pieces. Here I will narrow down my favorites.


Love!

Love it! 


Yes! 

 Oh so sexy!




Oh YES please!

Next the Island State Swim had some unique prints and colors on both the clothing and the bikinis. The trow-ons were colorful and the statement piece: "Miss Liberty" swimsuit sure got everyones attention. 






And the last but definitely not least Harlette Swimwear which concentrates around the concept of luxury layering, starting with a lingerie set then building around a work of art with a signature housecoat or kimono. Embellished with crystal-beaded French lace, silks, Italian jewel-encrusted tulle, velvets and of course Marabou, Ostrich and Peacock feathers.








Unfortunately I had to fly back home to Bonaire and couldn't attend the final show on the third day. However, It was a pleasure to have been part of the first International Swim Fashion Week Curacao. Can't wait for next years event! For picture of during and after the show click herehere and here.

Comments

  1. I love the show . I wish I had been there .. but I would like to join the next fashion show so how can I contact with it or with you?

    Women's Designer Swimwear NYC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, can you send me your an e-mail at christenchantalle@gmail.com and I will give you the information

      Delete
  2. Hi there, can you send me your an e-mail at christenchantalle@gmail.com and I will give you the information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *