INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

UNDERGROUND CARIBE: Don't Be Jelly


 Hi guys! So today’s look is something totally different, especially for on the Island. Here you can clearly see the love that I have for the city street style! I am sporting an oversized vest (which I love love love) some nice black shorts a white tank top and these blue slip-ons for a pop of color, which you have seen passing by on the blog for several times now (they are so comfy!!!) This look can easily transform from a day to night look. You just need to trow on some heels add a clutch, loosen your hair and voilĂ  your ready to go to a dinner or out for cocktails! 

Driving around the Island, I've came across this amazing backdrop that made me feel like I was somewhere underground in a big city with some graffiti on the walls. I’ll call this “Underground Caribe”, the jellyfish drawing on the wall screams caribbean!

Vest: Mango
Tank top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Slip-ons: H&M
Neckless: Zara




Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *