INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

90's DENIM

The last few weeks I have noticed a lot of denim on denim trend. Which reminded me that I have some old denim vest/tops hanging in the back of my closet. So I decided to create my own version of denim on denim. The vest is a light wash and the jeans is a somewhat darker in comparison with the vest. I love the combination of a lighter and a darker wash denim. These two in my opinion compliment each other very well. I’ve added these snake pattern heels to give this look a more sophisticated touch and some gold accessories for a playful feel. The final look reminds me of the 90’s when there where a lot of denim on denim trend going on. 

Vest:Bershka
Boyfriend jeans: Bershka
Heels: Sam Edelman 
Accessories: Mango



Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *