INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

BLACK ROMPER & HAT

Dressing up in black is never something we have to think too hard about. The color we often opt for whenever we are in doubt what to wear or when the inspiration is far from home. It will always suit you good. This was my case while dressing up. Blocked in every angle of my closet I really had no idea what to wear, but my black romper was peeking out and asking for a chance to be worn. Rompers are one of those statement pieces that every girl has to own. It can be both casual and dressy at the same time. Of course it depends the occasion you can always get away with an simple black romper. For an unexpected touch I’ve decided to add this straw hat to lift up the energy of the total look.  
Romper: Mango
Shoes: Coach
Hat: gift from Colombia
Belt: Bershka





Photo by: Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *