INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

CARIBBEAN TURBAN


I have always wanted to try a turban. Since I have the looks of the Arabic ethnicity my boyfriend always seem to nickname me  “Hadisha” if I have the intention of wearing some Arabic inspired pieces. I am a total mix of so many descents including Arabic descent from my great-grandfather’s side, so my DNA always wants to play with different looks and styles. As for where I have been raised, the Caribbean girl in me is sure one not to forget!

Anyways, when we were in Curaçao for the International Swim Fashion Week, I’ve thought that it would be a great opportunity to shoot this look that I had planned out in my head (since I bought this scarf in July 2014 to be exact. lol!). So I converted this scarf into a turban. It has such a Caribbean feel to it and the beautiful colors of the buildings in Curaçao is a great backdrop for this look.


Top: Mango
Short: Zara
Shoes: Aldo
Scarf: Zara
Accessories: Mango

  




Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *