INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

L'AROME



Hi guys! So today I wanted to share some of my favorite fragrances. Perfumes are like the cherry on top of the outfit. I find that by wearing the right perfume for the right occasion can totally complete a look. For day time I personally love fruity perfumes with a slight tint of musk and for the night time I love the deep wooden musky perfumes! Whenever I smell these kinds of perfumes I get lost in my own little fantasy world. I have chosen my most worn fragrances and will tell you a little bit of my experience with them. 

CK
Ck One Shock Street- by Calvin Klein and CK One Shock for her
The CK One Shock Street is a limited edition which I have scored in transit while heading back home from a short vacation. Because it was limited edition I couldn't pass on it. Normally whenever I go hunting for some new perfume I would spray it either on myself or on a  piece of paper and trow it in my bag. Afterwards if I really like it, I will go back and get it. But for this one I knew if I did not buy it immediately I would never own it! So walking back and forth in the transit hall at the airport I finally decided that I just had to have it. This one is both fruity and musky which was the main reason I felt in Love with it. I can either wear it during day- or night time which for example is the perfect perfume to travel with. The original CK One Shock has a fruity smell to it, perfect for day time. For some odd reason it always seem to remind me of my families Christmas celebration in 2012. 

Parisian woman
Coco Mademoiselle- by Chanel and Miss Dior- by Dior
Whenever I put especially these two perfumes on (separate off course) they will make me feel like I can conquer the world. The smell of both are sexy, feminine and powerful that it will immediately boost my self confidence to a whole other level. The fact that these two were originated from one of the most sexiest and romantic places on planet earth, (PARIS off course!)  nothing can make you feel more powerful than being a strong, sexy and confident woman! 

My sentimental piece 
Burberry Brit
One of the things they say about music is that it can take you back to an exact place that you were present at with a specific memory. Well for perfumes I have the same feeling. Whenever I smell this Burberry Brit perfume it takes me back to the first time (at Schiphol airport in 2009) that I have ever smelled this amazing perfume which immediately made me fall in-love with it. Not only that I found it such an amazing perfume, my grandma (who was always on top of her game, fashion wise) also loved this particular smell so much that I’ve bought one especially for her. I remember her telling me “Finally someone has bought me an amazing perfume”. And from then on that was the only perfume she ever wore after that. That is also why this perfume has such a sentimental meaning and memory for me.  

 Deep seductive 
Pour Femme-  by Dolce & Gabbana and Manifesto- by YSL
For me these two perfumes are definitely night time faves. They both have a deep, sexy and seductive smell to them. They are perfect for a romantic date night with your significant other. The Manifesto is some what sweeter compared to the Pour Femme, but I love them both as much!


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *