INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MIAMI 48HOURS



These last couple of days were pretty hectic. Bonaire to Curacao then to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to get ready to travel to Miami for just 48hours, but I’m not complaining it was totally worth it going on a short trip. Stepping out from time too time, is always really energizing too me. I get out of my retuned life to explore and to get some new inspiration. And this 48hour trip was a perfect little get away. 

Miami is one of does places that I enjoy going to every time. Even if I have been to Miami countless times, I always get exited to visit this city again and again. Like I have mentioned this trip was short but a sweet trip. I even had the chance to do a little shopping, so I was a happy girl! Hopping from one shopping mall to the other is always a bit stressful but fun at the same time. As we had limited time in Miami, we had to squeeze in all the places we wanted to visit (places meaning malls of course! :P lol!). 


Next to shopping I just had to take a minute (or two) to shoot my outfit of the day! This time a pretty casual one, because we had a long and hectic day so I wanted to wear something really casual but yet trendy at the same time. I love the combination of light color jeans and darker accessories. Like in this case I am wearing a light color wash high skinny jeans, a black top with both black shoes and bag. To complete my look I’ve added my beloved Dolce & Gabbana cat-eye sunnies. (If you have not noticed I am obsessed with them!) For some reason this total look reminds me of the early 90’s and I am loving it!
Top: Forever21
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Zara
Sunnies: Dolce & Gabbana 










Location: Miami Dadeland 

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *