INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

UNEXPECTED AZTEC


I remember when I used to have lighter hair, I adored the aztec prints so much because it suited me so good with my light hair color and my skin tone. When I colored my hair dark again, I slowly drew away from this print. But as for the last beach festival that was held on Bonaire, I wanted to wear something unexpected. 

Having a little struggle in my closet to figure out what to wear to this event, I’ve decided to hit the main street of Bonaire, (Kralendijk) to hunt down the perfect unexpected outfit. 
They say Bonaire has not that much to offer, but if you look closely and dare to enter the little cute boutiques, you will be blown away by the stuff you might come across. This was my case when I entered the boutique Bona Dea. I saw this amazing kimono hanging there peacefully waiting for me. I grabbed it with both hands and in the corner of my eye I saw the cutest short with similar pattern and I knew immediately that this will become my outfit of the night. 

Knowing that it was a beach festival and knowing that I would be walking and dancing on the sand the whole night I knew for sure I would not be wearing any heels that night. So obviously I needed to pick out a sandal too complete the look. The sandals are colorful and playfully especially because they are tie-up. They complimented the whole outfit perfectly and I was ready to go! Next time if you are looking for any cute and unique pieces make sure to take a look inside Bona Dea and believe me you will be amazed!


Kimono: Bona Dea
Top: Bona Dea 
Short: Bona Dea
Sandals: Bona Dea 
Metalic tattoo: Bona Dea
Neckless: Zara






Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *