INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

A LITTLE BIT OF ASIA AND SAFARI AT HOME


I love finding cute pieces in unexpected places. Like this safari print shirt and hat for instant. I found them while I was browsing the Zara page (I think that I am too often on that site though. LOL!) Every now and then I find myself visiting the men's section to see what they have to offer. The great aspect of shopping in this department is that you can find really cute pieces and know for sure that you will not find any other girl wearing the same thing! And if you style them the right way, no one will ever know that they are from the men's section :) So girls next time when you go shopping, make sure you scan the men section before leaving.

Experimenting with clothing is one of the most fun things to do. Mixing and matching till you create your total look, and I like that you can tell a story with your complete outfit.
This shirt has the safari prints on it, so I wanted to pair it with a hat to make me feel like I was in a real safari. For some more playfulness I've added this cute short for a pop of color. As you know living on an Island really has it's pro's. One of them of course is the fact that you can wear shorts all year round, without having to worry with the climate change and being scared that you will freeze your legs of. So by having different cute shorts you can really Island proof your outfits.

We discovered this place that reminded me of Asia and for some reason I felt that this backdrop really completed the whole story.
Top: Zara (men)
Short: Zara
Shoes: BCBG
Hat: Zara (men)





Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *