INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

JETS AND OTHER PLANES



Time sure flies! It’s already been two weeks since I was in Miami. Looking back at this picture I place myself at this specific scene where we visited Ft. Lauderdale Executive airport and were surrounded by tons of jets and other planes. It was such a great experience to be able to walk along these gorgeous planes. Hearing different types of engine sounds and watching the planes taking-off and land. Having breakfast at the runway cafe which was located practically on the runway, was an additional front row seat to all this adventure. If you visit my Instagram account you will see a 360 video that I have shared (here) and a picture of my boyfriend and I (here) who recently became a captain on a lear jet (big smiles). 

Outfit break down
Top : Forever21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Neckless: Zara


Breakfast on the runway

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *