INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

THE BOY WITH THE GIRL



As of recent I am totally in love with boyfriend jeans. Before I always had a feeling that they were to.... how do I say this, “blegh” for me. But the thing is, you need to find yourself the perfect boyfriend fit and you will be amazed! Of course the most important part is how to style it. Knowing that these jeans are somewhat slouchy and not tight to your body, I’ve noticed if you pair them with some more feminine pieces you can really complement them together. Or if you like slouchy jeans with looser top and if it fits your body type, rock it girl! For this look I wanted to pair the boy- with the girl, meaning I wanted to wear something feminine with this boyfriend jeans. So I paired the jeans with my two-toned shoulder reveling top, which is both feminine and sexy and for some added pop, I’ve chosen my beloved Sam Edelman snake pattern heels to complete the look. 

Top: Zara
Jeans: Armani
Shoes: Sam Edelman 
Bag: Zara
Sunnies: Ralph Lauren 










Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *