INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

ISLAND ESSENTIALS OUTFIT


In todays post I am going to share a complete Island Essentials Outfit. As you can see in this picture, I have a head to toe look based on the Caribbean (or for the summer) weather. For us living on an Island, we are lucky enough to have the sun and good weather (almost) all year round. As for the other side of the world, they are preparing for the summer days.


Hat
Recently I started having a “thing” for hats. Not only are they fashionable, they are also a great essential to protect your face from the sun rays.

Sunglasses
These pair of sunnies are as you know, my favorite one.  So whenever I know that I will come in contact with the sun for a long period of time, I will take these babies (and my hat) for a stroll to protect my eyes


White Crochet Top
Every summer I see these types of tops (dresses, shorts etc.) come by, so I’ve listed this top for my Island Essentials Outfit. You will find them in all different styles and colors, but the white one is by far my fave! White is so fresh and clean for the summer. While the crochet flowers are big and pretty, the little cut- outs details are the perfect way to get a little breeze trough the top.

Colorful Shorts
These colorful shorts are a staple for the summer, (and Island of course)! So they had to be featured in this post. They are so fun and playful! Who doesn’t love a cute pair of short for the summer days? Not only are they cute, but they are also lightweight so it’s perfect for the hot weather. Just like i’ve said in a previous post, by having the right pair of shorts you can really Island proof your outfit! 

Poloraid Camera 
The memories that are ready to be made this summer has to be captured without a doubt! So this summer, the ideal way to have some fun “real life” Instagram photo’s is by having a polaroid camera by hand. You can take your pictures and give them as a souvenir to your friends and family.

Straw Bags
Just like the crochet tops, the straw bags have a come- back every year around the summer-time. For us Island girls a straw bag is something that does not go pass us! This little pop of color is just what I needed to add to my collection of straw bags. It is small but yet practical, and I can put all my on- the- go essentials in this bag.


Ibiza Sandals 
I call them “My Ibiza Sandals”. They are so colorful and fun and really reminds me of the Ibiza markets (where they sell these kinds of playful items). Normally I go for my “safe” black and nudes, but this time I wanted something different for what I am used to. Aren’t we happy to be living on an Island to have sandals all year round?! :D



Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *