INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

#RETRO






Hi guys. One of my friends has this old school car that he had recently pimped up. When I saw it, it instantly inspired me to create a retro look. So last weekend when wondering around Bonaire scouting for location, we came across this abandoned road that suited well with the image that I had in my head to shoot this look. The fun thing about going on little road trips is when stepping in the car and just driving without having a clue where you are going will lead you to the most unexpected and unique little places. So every now and then we love to do these types of little “get aways” with friends or just me with the bf to discover our little Island. 

Back to the complete outfit. The great thing about blogging is having the opportunity to play with fashion and to share them with you. Like this look for instant, it is something that I would normally not go towards easily on a day to day basis, but by having my blog as my creative outlet I can show you guys different sides with my looks. The top is actually a bathing suit which in my perspective suited well as a top for the retro vibe that I was going for. To intensify this retro look, I’ve added a head scarf and my beloved high waisted jeans to complete this outfit. And of course my favorite sunnies and high heels. 
Bathing suit: Local Botique
Jeans: Levi’s
Shoes: BCBG
Sunnies:D&G
Scarf: Vintage (from my grandma)







#Ohmyhair
Photo by : Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *