INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

THE LONG WHITE SHIRT

You know those days when you just want to throw on something and go? Well this was my case last Friday. I had no idea what to wear nor was I in the mood to figure something out. Since we were heading to a laidback location for some afternoon snacks and drinks, I knew I did not have to put as much effort in to the look as I normally would. I came across this long white shirt in my closet that was so easy to throw- on with a short underneath with some black accessories and I was ready to leave the house. The best thing about this shirt is, that it’s long and it covers the right spots. Wearing a short you do not have to be concern on showing to much.

Top: Benetton
Short: Forever21
Shoes: BCBG
Bag: Zara
Sunnies: D&G
Accessories: Mango




Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *