INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK AMSTERDAM | WHAT I WORE

As you guys may know after the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Amsterdam, I went home to write last post quickly then to pack to travel to Santorini the next day. Which was an amazing experience but I will tell you all about it in the upcoming posts. Going back to the Fashion Show, I’ve did a quick shoot to show you guys what I had on. The Fashion Show was held by Caribbean Fashion Spot and had Caribbean designers, So with this in mind I wanted to wear something tropical to match the Caribbean theme. After strolling around Paris and Amsterdam, I’ve finally found the perfect jumpsuit that suited well with the Caribbean theme and I was sold! 

Jumpsuit: Pull and Bear
Vest: Mango
Shoes: See by Chloé
Neckless: Bershka 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *