INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

BLACK AND WHITE IN PARIS

So like I’ve told you in the previous post, the bf and I were in Paris for a couple of days and we wondered around Paris to inhale the beautiful scenery’s and mesmerizing moments it has to offer. On this particular night we wanted to go to a show, and we’ve checked at Moulin Rouge to see If they still had availability, but sadly for us it was fully booked. Then we decided to go the the next best thing, The Lido Show! We had dinner & a show and we were sited front row! It had a stunning combination of cabaret, ice-skating, fire show, girls dancing on gigantic chandelier and much more. I am so happy we ended up going to this one, it was mind blowing! If you are ever in Paris and time permits I highly recommend u to visit this show, you won’t regret it! 

For this occasion I’ve worn this white cullottes that I have had an eye on for quite some time and finally got my hands on. It suits for any occasion as long as you know how to style it. These shoes are a purchase that I have made earlier that day while strolling around the streets of Paris. Every time I go on vacation, instead of buying the traditional souvenirs, I make sure to make a fun and memorable purchase that will always remind me of the place that I have visited. So these shoes are one of those things that will always remind me of this trip. 
Top: Zara
Cullottes: Zara
Shoes: See by ChloĆ©  
#Ohmyhair


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *