INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

DENIM 'N PARIS!

Hi everyone! So we just got back home on the Island after a wonderful getaway and I have a lot of fun posts coming up your way! 
Looking back a couple of weeks ago when the bf and I were in Paris I captured four fun looks that I can’t wait to share with you guys! Some of them you have already seen sneak peeks of on my Instagram or Facebook, but others I have not yet shown you! So keep your eyes open for the up coming posts. 

Lets start with this first outfit, it is a denim on denim one which I had on for our tour day trough the beautiful Paris. I had no intention on wearing this outfit and I seriously had no clue that I was actually wearing denim on denim until we got to our room to fresh up for the Lido Show (which I will tell you more about it in another post). So before changing, I’ve thought why not make use of the 30minutes we had to take a quick OOTD (outfit of the day) to share with my readers. So we headed upstairs did a quick shoe change and wondered off in to the cute alleys close to our hotel to shoot this look for you guys. 

Top: Bershka
Jeans: Pull & Bear
Shoes: BCBG
Sunnies: D&G 



Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *