INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

CANDY COLORS IN CURACAO!


One thing that always excites me when in Curacao are the colorful buildings, with each having it's own character. From the moment you drive over the Juliana bridge, the first thing that you notice in either Punda or Otrobanda is COLORS!!! Curacao is a very rich photogenic paradise to make amazing captions, this is when the child in me is ready to come out and play! So for this time around while visiting Curacao, I wanted to shoot an outfit of the day surrounded by the candy colors in candy land!

Top: MY-OH-MY (Amsterdam)
Short: H&M
Shoes: Toms here(also available in Litmans Bonaire)
Hat: H&M

Comments

  1. Nice view of my island, great blog love that flamingo top need it in my life........
    Were is the bottom to follow? Can't find it to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your sweet comment.
    I did not even know that I could add a button to follow so I just did.
    It is all the way at the bottom of the blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *