INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

SUNSET IN SANTORINI

For our last night in Santorini, we dressed- up and went for a romantic dinner over looking the Caldera sunset for the last time.  We've raised our glasses with a toast of gratitude for the amazing memories that we have created on this beautiful Island. 

For this occasion I wanted to wear something flirty but feminine at the same time. But instead of the traditional skirt or dress I wanted to wear something else. With this in mind, I've chosen a blush pink crop top paired with white cullotes. The cullotes are a high waist-ed which complimented to cropped top perfectly, with just a little bit of skin peeking trough. Together with some brown lace up shoes which gave this look an unexpected touch. 

Ps. After seeing the results of the images, I've noticed that the sunset and the location was practically identical to the outfit that I was wearing. Which was pretty cute if you ask me. 

Top: Zara
Cullotes: Mango
Shoes: Zara

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *