INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

ONE SCARF 5 WAYS


Hi guys! So today I wanted to share the different ways that you can use one item. In this case we will be using a scarf. Recently I have been scrolling down on my Instagram, and I have noticed that I have used this specific scarf more than once and for different purposes. So I want to share what you can do with just one scarf. 

This scarf is very sentimental to me, because it was perviously owned by my grandmother. I am so happy that I can incorporate such a special item for different occasions. The great thing about this specific scarf is that it has timeless colors and print. 




Turban

Top

 Head scarf

Bracelet


Belt

You can also use this scarf as a bag accessory, a neck scarf and so on.

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *