INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

THE BIGGER THE FLOP THE BETTER

Hats have become one of my favorite essentials when it comes to beach life. Until recently I really started making use of the hat, It helps me avoid the many bad sunburn experiences I had in the past when it comes to exposing the skin to the sun.
They are more than just an accessory to an outfit. For example they are great to protect you from the sun rays especially if your going to spend the whole day at the beach. The bigger the flop the better! If the hat has a bigger flop it does not only protect your face, but it will also protect your shoulders. Knowing that the Regatta festival starts this week I would highly advice if you have any plans to be in the sun all day, be sure to bring your big floppy hat.  


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *