INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

STRIPES


I went to a festival a couple of weeks ago and I had this blue and red stripped outfit on. First it wasn't an obvious thing to pair these two key items with each other. I had a hard time finding the right piece to pair the short with, even though it is a easy piece to create a look with, but I wanted to do something more out of the ordinary instead of pairing it with either a white or a black top. So when I saw my red and white striped top hanging there, staring at me and after pairing these two with each other, I knew immediately that this was the right item to pair the short with. The look needed one final touch and it was this cute zebra printed belt. I've decided to re-create my outfit and choose this amazing backdrop to shoot the look while we were in Miami. 

Top: Bershka 
Short: Zara
Belt: Mango
Shoes: BCBG 

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *