INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

THE MOUNTAINS


As much of you may know, we went to Las Vegas for my birthday week celebration. It was the most AMAZING and MEMORABLE experience of my life! Soon I will share more of this week in detail with you.

On one of our days in Las Vegas, we rented a car and went for a drive through Fremont Street to Down Town Las Vegas and further to the nearest mountains to take some pictures. For this casual (and for me cold) day I've wanted to experiment a bit with the oh so famous wool hats that you see all over social media in these cold weather days. So I paired these beige wool hat with my black turtle neck top and my favorite mom jeans.

Hat: Call it Spring
Top: H&M
Mom Jeans: Pull and Bear
Shoes: H&M


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *