INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

3 HOLIDAY INSPIRED LOOKS




The Pants
Pants for the holidays may be the last thing on your mind, but you can be the one standing out at your family gathering while everyone is wearing a dress. I love it when you can mix and match pieces and the pants is the perfect item to do so. Find your favorite pants and pair your most unexpected pieces with it and you are the show stopper! 
Top: Topshop
Cape: BCBG
Pants: BCBG
Shoes: Ted Baker

The Skater Skirt
I personally love the skater skirt. When in doubt what too wear to meet the family off the bf for the holidays, I'll recommend you too be a little more conservative and wear something cute. The skater skirt is simple, elegant and a great choice for holiday dinners or dates. 
Top: Mango
Skirt: Boutique 
Shoes: BCBG

The Dress
I’ve looked back at my outfits from when I was a little girl till now and it seems like dresses are a must for holiday occasions. But we have to realize that holidays are that special time of the year where we all gather together and feast BIG time! So instead of wearing that bodycon dress (which I think I only own one) let’s go for something more wearable and comfortable which will not let us feel guilty after stuffing our faces. Here I have this cute flowy dress which is perfect for the holidays (and you don’t see your bloated belly after eating all that AMAZING holiday food.) 
Dress: BCBG
Shoes: BCBG


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *