INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY 7 SURPRISES

Hi everyone!
Today I will narrow down the surprises that I've had throughout my birthday week.As many of you may (or may not) know we've spent the last week of November in Las Vegas to celebrate my 25th birthday. I know many of you are anxiously waiting for me to share this, so here I go. My boyfriend had planned out everything without me knowing or suspecting anything! 

Lets start with the first surprise!
Just after landing at Intl. Airport of Las Vegas, before baggage claim we were greeted by a man who had a board with my boyfriends last name on it and the hotel name where we were staying. I did not think much about it and I walked away thinking it must be a coincidence. Little did I know that there was a limo outside waiting for us! I looked over to my boyfriend and he started laughing and said; Welcome to Vegas!!
That was the beginning of my birthday/surprise week!
The second day we ordered in-room breakfast and I had to be ready by 10am. This one I already had a feeling what it was going to be. Cause the only thing he told me was to wear my bikini. So I could already guess where we were going. And YES! I had it right! It was a massage & SPA! A relaxing start to out exciting trip!

The 3rd surprise was something I seriously had not expected at all! As you may know, I might look like someone who doesn't have the courage for extreme adventure, but deep down I truly am a daredevil! ;) Like two years ago when he surprised me with skydiving I did it no questions asked! This surprise had daredevil written all over it! My BF told me to be ready at 1pm and for me to wear something sporty. So I was ready to go by 1pm without expecting anything! Little that I know 1 hour later I was hanging upside down in an Extra300(aerobatic airplane) experiencing all the tricks and maneuvers you would normally see in an air show! However this was truly an amazing and unforgetable experience of a life time, I would never do it again! I felt nauseous for two days! But it was a kick to try it out.

Later that day he told me, to be ready at 8pm cause we were going on a dinner date. So once again I had no clue where we were going. For my surprise we ended up having dinner at a place called Marrakech. He said: "You always wanted to visit Morocco, so this is just a taste!.That place really made me feel like I truly was in Marrakech. The interior decoration was on point to the smallest detail and the service was great! To top it of there was a belly dancer to entertain. The food was amazing and the chefs were authentic!

When we arrived back to the hotel that night from Marrakech on the 25th of November, just an hour or two before my birthday. We went up to our room, I opened the door and SUPRISEE!; the room was completely decorated with balloons, Cake! Chocolate covered strawberries!, Champagne!, a present and a letter from le man and so on! I truly felt spoiled!

On the 26th he had more things up his sleeve! We woke up, ordered room service and took allot of pictures! After we had breakfast he told me to be ready at 1pm and for me to wear something cute. So I did! We walked to our neighbor hotel and went underground. I still had no idea what he had planned for me, so I just tagged along no questions asked! There was once again a limo waiting to take us to our next location. We stepped in and drove away. The bf had a big smile on his face because I had no idea where we were going, it really tends to please him when I don't know what is going on. We slowly drove up to the airport, to my surprise we were going to the GRAND CANYON! WAIT, WHAT? I never in a billion years thought that I would be going on a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon! It was such an amazing experience and I would HIGHLY recommend everyone!

For my last but definitely not least surprise I was once again asked to be ready at 8pm. This time it was for my birthday dinner.  Since I was a little girl everyday after school, I got home and zapped to the food network to see one of my favorite chef work her magic. Before visiting Vegas I found out that this very same chef had her own restaurant in Vegas and I told my bf about it and that I always dreamed of tasting her creation! Once again I had no idea that he would take me there on my birthday! It was an amazing and delicious experience!
Looking back at our trip and my surprises I truly am lucky and blessed to have this amazing human being as my man, to share and spend my life with. Even though I've thanked you a thousand times I am forever grateful for everything you do (Okay, I will stop being too personal here and just tell you everything in person)







Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *