INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS - week one

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you guys all the best in 2016 and may you strive to make your wishes come true! While the new year has arrived I've decided to start something new on the blog called " My Week In Photos". With this new addition on the blog I will be sharing what I have done in the previous week by sharing some snap shots of my adventures or things that I did in the past week. With this new concept I hope too give you a little inside look in my personal life.

So lets start with last week.
On Monday I've posted this Mojito picture with the text "When Monday arrives and all you want is a Mojito". Well that afternoon my bf and I went too our favorite Mojito place too indulge our craving.

On Tuesday we went for a sushi date which was long over due.

Wednesday I've decided to just chill at home and be lazy. So what I did was go through some magazines, watch LMN and be on my phone and laptop. 

On Thursday we've had a quick little dinner at our favorite place Wills Tropical Grill and discovered their different spices that they make locally. And YES we've bought allot! 

Friday early in the morning we flew to the sister Island Curacao for a much needed get away. While having our tea that morning, we've discovered something that I saw for the very first time, the 
T-stick! Such a great invention. 

When Arriving in Curacao our first stop off course was Starbucks! (always)

 #Curacao!
I love the different colors and buildings on this Island!

 Of course we've stayed at our home away from home SBR!
and were welcomed with a Blue Curacao

Friday night we wanted to try out KYOTO a sushi restaurant at Jan Thiel, which was AMAZING!

Saturday #OOTD

Hanging out on the beach
At night we went for a pizza with ice-cream!


On Sunday we've flew back to Bonaire and chilled the whole afternoon at home.
I hope you've enjoyed my new addition to the blog "My Week IN Photos".

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *