INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS- week three

Happy Monday everyone! Today I will be sharing once again "My Week In Photos".


On Monday afternoon, we've decided too try the Thai food that is only served on Mondays (again I forgot to take a picture, note to self, you have to start taking more pictures Christen! Ha-Ha)
But I do have a picture of the cocktails we've tried that afternoon. 

On Wednesday we went for a afternoon cruise and we've saw the gigantic ICE 

Thursday around 5 we've decided to jump in the boat and spontaneously went to Klein Bonaire for the sunset. 

We have a family tradition were every new year we gather together and burn all the Christmas trees and make a wish. So last Friday was the Burn- day!  

Saturday was the most lazy Saturday of our life! And I've Enjoyed it! We've binge watch Breaking Bad all day long! That serie is SUPER addictive!

Sunday it was my moms birthday so we've dedicated that whole day to her of course!

After putting these pictures together I've realized that there was allot of cocktails involved in the previous week. LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *