INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS- week two

Hi guys! So the past week has been a really chill and quite week. I did not do much because the previous week was so heck-tick with all the activities that we have done, so I've decided to take it slow in week two.


On Monday we've started the week with the celebration of my father in laws birthday. He did not want to do anything, but we did not let that pass and had the idea of a tapas night for him. He and the rest of the family really enjoyed it and the BF and I were satisfied.  

When Tuesday came around I've went for a walk and enjoyed the sunset.

Wednesday I stayed at home and read a book. If you know me, you know that reading a book is not something that I would do easily. But I decided to read the book "ON TOP" by Anna Nooshin.

Thursday I've enjoyed yet another beautiful sunset and shared a time laps of it on my Instagram check it here.  Accompanied by my favorite red wine.

On Firday we went for an afternoon sunset cruise in the harbour with the family, which was the perfect way to end the working week.

Saturday we started of with watching two movies. Later on I went for a well deserved pedicure which was followed by an unexpected girls afternoon/night (which I forgot to take picture of). 
While I was at my friends house her son gave me his plane as a symbol that he really likes me, which was the cutest thing ever.

On Sunday I've decided to stay home all day! Be lazy and watch season 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad. I think that I'm totally hooked with this serie.

Hope you've enjoyed this weeks post, even though I didn't do much.

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *