INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

SUNNIES



Sunnies! One thing that always makes a day outfit, is the right pair of sunnies. They can make a simple outfit into something sophisticated in an instant, if you pair the right sunglasses with that specific outfit.  As you may have seen on my blog, I have my three favorite pair that I often showcase. Every one of them whenever I wear them it reminds me of  the specific place that I've bought them.

Let's start narrow them down:
Starting of with my all time favorite my Dolce & Gabbana "Cat Eye"! From the moment I've saw them, I fell deeply in love with them. They are the perfect fit for my face. I've got  them when we visited New York for my first time back in 2014. Two years later, and I'm still obsessed!

My second babies are my Miu Miu "Cat Eye". Unlike the traditional ones, this one has a little more edge and has an unique cut to it. Whenever I wear these glasses I always get compliments. I've got them back in October when we went for a little road trip in Florida.

My third one is my "hippie" sunnies! These "Round" Ray- Ban sunnies are a little more playful. They are super cute and makes any outfit in an instant hippie proof! Before I've purchased them, I wasn't quite sure if I should get them yes or no. Now I have no regrets whatsoever! I absolutely love them! I've got them while waiting in the terminal at Vegas going back to Bonaire.

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *