INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

INTERNATIONAL SWIM FASHION WEEK 2016 | DAY 1

I was so excited when the International Swim Fashion Week announced that they would be coming back to Curacao to held the show for the second time! One of the reasons that made me that more excited that the ISFW was returning was, to see everyone again that I've met the year before at the event. It was so much fun catching up! 

This time the show was hosted at Papagayo Beach Resort, so I had a great excuse to stay there! While it was my very first time at this hotel, it was a great experience to get to know the place. The serenity was beautiful, surrounded by blue water and palm trees, I couldn't be happier! The show was held on the beach of course which created the perfect atmosphere for this specific event. Beach and bikinis, need I say more?

The designers that presented their collection the first night were:
Lybethras (Brazil)
Aquavita Swim (USA)
Honeybee Swim (USA)
Trefle Design  (British Virgin Island)

Here I will narrow down my favorite pieces of fridays show:
Lybethras
The opening of the International Swim Fashion Week of 2016 was by Lybethras. This time around I have noticed that the designer experimented allot with details like cut-outs and different styles. Unlike last year this time she had allot of monokinis on the catwalk, which I really appreciated


 LOVE!
 Details
LOVE!!
Designer with her daughter

Aquavita Swim
When it comes to going to the beach, the first thing we think of is what swimwear will it be this time? But we tend to forget that a cover-up is also a key essential! With this said, Aquavita Swimwear has just that! The collection consisted out of the cutest dresses, pants and kimonos. 
ps. Can we take a minute to crush on the head pieces.. 

Honeybee Swim
OMG! This was by far my favorite designer of the night! The first look that came on the catwalk had me like; WOW! I love that the designer dedicated time to the little details of every piece that she had created. I 
absolutely love it!
YAAS!
 LOVE!! 
All about the back details!


Trèfle Design 
The first thing that stood out while the first look came down the catwalk was, colors! lot's and lot's of colors!   I love that she had a variation of designes, not only did she had swimwear, she also had cover-ups, dresses and pants which was a great additional for the collection. 
love!
Bottom!
I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures as much as I did (and off course the show!) For some other pictures or video's from this event or my stay, visit my Instagram account (click here) for more.

Pictures by: Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *