INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

INTERNATIONAL SWIM FASHION WEEK 2016 | DAY 2


After the great show on Friday I was pumped to see what the designers had up their sleeves for the Saturday show. In the morning I've had a sneak peek at the spa, while the models were having their fittings before the big show. From that moment I knew that it would be a great show that night!

The night started with designer Harlette which came back for the second time to present her new collection. Harlette has shown us that she stepped out of her comfort zone and experimented with some (for us in the caribbean) very familiar print which really stood out; The Cactus!
Look at that head piece! 
Cactus baby!

Valeria Costa had some beautiful designs which I wanted straight of the catwalk! She had a unique piece which was decorated with shells all over. From far away you did not noticed it, but once the model walk down the catwalk you could see the amazing details!
 Gorg!
 I want it right away!
 All about the details!
 More details
Look at those shells!

Versakini had some playful bikinis with lots of colors, which could be worn both sides meaning that you will have "4 different bikinis" at once which is really practical if you ask me. She has shown us that you can be creative and play around with the styles of the bikini tops to create unique tops.
Look at the top!
Top twists!
Love the flamingo short
 Love this pants!

To close the show we enjoyed the local designer Thalassa Boom. She has some beautiful cover-ups which I fell in love with and wanted right away! The moment the first model came down the stage everyone said WAAW! and indeed it was a waaw moment and I am so proud to see local designers pursuing their dreams!
Can I have it?!
 Glitz and Glam
All with all the International Swim Fashion Week was once again a big succes and I can't wait for next year! I wanted to give a special thanks to Bobby Harris for giving us the opportunity to cover this event.

I also wanted to thank my little sister who got so excited when I asked her to join me for this event. It was a great way for us to bond during the stay. And of course the BF for always supporting me with all my blogging desires.

Do you want to see some video's or other picture from this event, hop on to my Instagram @christenchantalle  for more.

Pictures by: Mikeely Obersi 

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *