INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

WHAT I WORE | INTERNATIONAL SWIM FASHION WEEK 2016

For the first night of the International Swim Fashion Week, I wanted to wear something with a tropical touch. With this in mind I scrolled through my closet and found the perfect outfit! I started with this yellow top as the base of the look. Then I remembered that I own a white culotte which matches perfectly with the yellow top. Further I went trough my collection of statement necklesses and found this colorful piece which made this look that more interesting. To complete the look, I've added my orange shoes to give it an unexpected touch.
Top: Mango
Culotte: Mango
Shoes: Zara
Neckless: Zara
btw. I have been featured on the Freskudaily online magazine and have won "BELLE OF THE BALL"! How fun!

For the second night of the International Swim Fashion Week I've chosen a leopard print romper which had some light orange shadow in it. So I've decided to step out of my comfort zone and put on a neon orange lip which went with the orange shadows in the romper and decided to add my orange sandals to complete the look.
Romper: BCBG
Shoes: Zara
BTW how cute is my little sister?
Top: Mango
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Sandals: Steve Madden

Pictures by: Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *