INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

BEAUTY TIP: AFTER SHAVE BALM

So in the beauty industry one specific item has caught my attention. I am not an expert in doing make -up but I do know a thing or two. So this specific product was being raved about so much that I've decided to purchase it and try it out for myself. This item comes by the brand Nivea which is very accessible so I knew that I could find it even on Bonaire. After walking trough two different stores with two different price ranges I obviously bought the one which had the normal price and not the one that is two times that price! Anyways, I decided to test it out as a primer (like they raved about), let it dry and then put my make-up on and it seems to been working pretty good. After a few times of trying it out, it accrued to me that it is an after shave balm so why not try it for the purpose that it is actually for? 

So I have been dealing with some irritations and bumps when it comes to shaving my legs. It really annoyed me allot and made me feel uncomfortable. So I decided to experiment with this after shave balm on my legs. To my surprise NO irritations and NO bumps! I have been testing it out for longer than a month now and I have only positive things to say about it. 

So I wanted to share this with all of you incase you are dealing with the same or similar things. It is the "Sensitive Post Shave Balm" by Nivea. The normal price is between $5 -$7 so if you see it and it cost over that price you know your being screwed! So pay attention! I use it after I shave my legs and smear it from the top and then gently downwards. Do not rub it in like a normal lotion just take your time and gently smear it. 
I hope that I could have been of help if you need any other recommendations or if you have any questions feel free to send me a DM, e-mail or anything I will be happy to help you out. 
    

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *