INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

CALLING ALL PJ'S


Recently I have noticed the pyjama trend, which at first was a little awkward to see people walking or posing in their night garments, but after viewing a couple of cool ways to style them I thought why not try it out myself? Of course in my case I am not wearing an actual pyjama-set but this look has the perfect pyjama vibe to it. The blouse that I am wearing has a silk material which is exactly what is needed when styling this trend and of course some stripes! Next, to make it feel more uniform I added my striped culotte which is lose and comfortable. To give it a more dressed up look I completed the look with some lace-up high heels and my statement chain bag. 
Top: Mango
Culotte: F21
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Zara
Sunnies: Miu Miu 

Pictures by: Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *