INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

INSPIRE



I always get an inspiration in the middle of the night or at the most random places. This was the same case with this look. I was ready to go to bed and in an instant two colors randomly popped in my head, baby blue and gray. I jumped out of my bed and went straight to my closet and picked these two items out. Obviously I started to scroll trough my wardrobe and decided to pair these two items with a white vest and culotte. The complete look combined with the black backdrop really made me feel like one of the big bloggers doing an editorial shoot. I had this idea in my head when putting this outfit together, the amazing thing is seeing the final result. I was really anxious and excited to come home and do some touch ups to share this post with you guys. The best part about blogging is to inspire people by having a vision and sharing the result with my viewers.  
Top: H&M
Vest: F21
Culotte: Mango
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: Miu Miu

Pictures by: Mikeely Obersi

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *