INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

METALLIC x COLORS

As of recent the metallic trend is on fire!, you will see it in every corner. Me on the other hand am not so into it (yet). But when we were scouting for a location to shoot this colorful look, we've came across this metallic wall which was a perfect backdrop for this look and merges well in the metallic trend. Since this outfit was all about the colors, I wanted to keep the attention on it and the metallic backdrop gave it the perfect balans.

This look is something totally different from what I normally wear. As you may have noticed I do not wear skirts at all, but when I saw this one with all the unexpected color schemes and patterns, I just had to have it. I paired it with the same type of pattern and color top that complemented each other perfectly (talk about a perfect mix & match). To finish the look, I've added my new lace up Christey's and my new Miu Miu Rasoir cutoff sunnies, which give the look a playful touch.
Top: Express
A-line Skirt: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Miu Miu
 

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *