INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

TROPICAL SECRET

There you were, the only one that was hanging in the middle of a bunch. We made eye contact and I went straight to you. The immediate connection was unbearable and I almost died of happiness (is that even possible?). I grabbed you and hold you close, you felt at home right away. We bonded and since then you were mine!

That was exactly how I felt when I saw this culotte. I'm a sucker for anything palm tree related, and this culotte was right up my alley. I try to avoid buying to much palm tree prints, but sometimes I can't hold back. So this was the case when I saw this culotte. Believe me culottes are one of the items that I had no idea that I would ever love them as much as I do right now. In the beginning they were so weird to me, but now I LOVE them! They can easily be worn as a day (by dressing them down) or night time (by dressing them up) item.

When I was figuring how to style it I've noticed the leopards that were on them, so I knew exactly what kind of shoes I would be pairing this culotte with. To keep it in balance I've decided to ad a scalloped black top to complete this look. And Oh! can we talk about the backdrop!! I love finding unique places when traveling! Do you want to know where this is? I'll share it if we have over a 100 likes on this post on Facebook (find me @ Christen Chantalle) :-p ! So feel free to share this post and who knows, you will be standing there in the future!
Top: Express
Culotte: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Miu Miu



Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *