INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

5 ADVANTAGES OF BLOGGING


Lately I have been so happy that I have started blogging the time that I did. Obviously I wish I could have started earlier, but at the same time, everything happens for a reason. Since I have started blogging, I'm up for getting to know new places, experience new things etc. and I have realized that blogging has so much advantages that is helping me grow in every aspect as a person. I may not be one of the biggest bloggers (yet) but I blog because it really makes me happy and I really enjoy it. It gives me so much pleasure to hear from people that I have never imagined that would read my blog, to approach me and tell me that they really enjoy my writing and that I have to keep on doing what I am doing. These types of compliments gives me so much joy and motivates me to keep on working on my blog. 

So today I wanted to share 5 advantages of blogging.
  1. You are constantly being creative and it expands your creativity much more.
  2. Your writing skills will improve without you even knowing and because I write in English I've noticed that it has improved allot and I can easily come out of my words in English. 
  3. While traveling you will be the one chasing for unique locations and thanks to this you will be more likely to visit new places. 
  4. You will become more self aware and will get to know and accept yourself so much more than before. Your self confidence will grow.
  5. You will become more daring! YES! Blogging has thought me to become more daring. I remember a couple of weeks ago, my sister and I were scouting for a location to shoot a specific look. We came across this black background and it was just what I was looking for. The owner coincidently came home at that time, and yep! I've put on my brave pants and walked up to her and asked her if I could shoot this look at her house. At first she was pretty skeptical (I would be too) but after I convinced her that I wasn't there to rob her, she let me in. As a blogger you want unique content and that is sometimes difficult to achieve, so you have to have some courage to do or ask something. 

Picture from Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *