INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

MY TOP 5 RESTAURANTS ON BONAIRE

We are all food lovers, if we deny it or not, we can not live without it! So it got me inspired to share my TOP 5 Restaurants on Bonaire with you. If you are visiting the Island or if you are a local, I know for sure you have not try every single one of these restaurants that I will be mentioning today. And YES they will see my face at least once every one (or two) weeks.
1. Wills Grill
Wills Grill is a restaurant that is pretty much a gem on the Island. Not everyone knows about it but the once that do, keep it as a secret (and now I am sharing it, haha!). The thing I love the most about them is that they have a new menu every week. For a small Island like Bonaire, that is truly a perfect concept! You will never get tired of visiting them knowing that there will be something new on the menu every week. Their chocolate lava cake is a must try!
Located at Kaya L.D. Gerhards

2. Rum Runners
At Rum Runners they have the BEST PIZZA in town! The best part is the crust, it is thin and you can easily eat a whole pizza by yourself. (Personally I can only handle a half). Afterwards you do not feel guilty for eating a pizza. My favorite is the 3 cheese peperoni with mushroom, jalapeƱo and red peper flakes! I want one right now!
Located at Captin Don's Hotel Kaya Gob. N. Debrot

3. Maiky Snack
For local food especially Wahoo fillet  served with either rice, fries, tutu or funchi, they are the place to be! But if you are up for trying any other local dish you can catch them open from Friday - Sunday
Located at Kaminda Lac

4. King of Ribs (former Ribs Factory)
They are known for their ribs but I love them for their coconut shrimp and nachos! Super yummy!
Located at Kaya Grandi

5. Lek Lek
Lek Lek is a new restaurant in town which has a variety of different types of food. On Mondays they have their famous Thai night which is super awesome! I have been craving some thai food forever now, and having a place that serve this is a dream come true! hahaha!
Located at Mi Poron Kaya Caracas

Ps. I know after seeing these deliciousness your mouth will be running water and your stomach will be growling like a lion. #sorrynotsorry


Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *