INSTAGRAM @CHRISTENCHANTALLE

NEW IN | MAY

As you may or may not know, I was in Aruba a couple of days ago for a family occasion. Aruba is always a fun place to visit, only I wish I could be there more often. Anyways, as soon as I discovered that one of my favorite stores had recently opened their doors a few weeks back, I was supper excited to visit it! (ZARA in Aruba?! I freaked out!) Of course I did not leave the store empty handed! So today I want to share what I've gotten to expand my wardrobe for this up coming season and maybe inspire you. 

These babies has been on my radar the moment I first saw them online. When I was in Miami in April, I did not see them, so I was on a hunt to find them in Aruba! And oh YES I did find them!

Off the shoulder tops are one of the most hottest things in the fashion industry right now. When I saw these two pieces I knew I just had to have them both! 

This chocker reminded me of the one that Balmain created in collaboration with H&M but unfortunately I did not get my hands on them, so of course when I saw this one I had to have it!

Last but certainly not least, is this headscarf. It was screaming my name when I saw it and it was perfect for our visit to the Flamingo Island.

Hope you've enjoyed this post. 

Comments

Popular Posts

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *